We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode one ScanMyPhotos customer assists a family on the creation of a very special gift.
Preview: “A photo is so much more than just a photo—each one is a moment of life and love captured as keepsakes. So if a single photo can mean so much, imagine compiling all the photos you’ve ever taken throughout your life. All those moments, smiling faces, breath-taking scenery, these snippets are like time capsules they help us remember all the good times. It’s hard to even describe how important these photos become—impossible to quantify the value.”
Read more about how we produced Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Brett Stepanik was voiced by Mark Lucas.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums