We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode one ScanMyPhotos customer assists a family on the creation of a very special gift.
Preview: “A photo is so much more than just a photo—each one is a moment of life and love captured as keepsakes. So if a single photo can mean so much, imagine compiling all the photos you’ve ever taken throughout your life. All those moments, smiling faces, breath-taking scenery, these snippets are like time capsules they help us remember all the good times. It’s hard to even describe how important these photos become—impossible to quantify the value.”
Read more about how we produced Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Brett Stepanik was voiced by Mark Lucas.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book