Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 30 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode, ScanMyPhotos customer Margaret Hoybach shares the details on her incredible life as illustrated by over 50,000 print photos.
You might think you have a lot of print photos sitting in your attic or closet, but how many do you really have? We often hear customers say they are working on scanning 1,000, 3,000 and sometimes even up to 10,000 print photos they have laying around, but this is the first time, in a long time, where one customer shared with us that she has over 50,000 print photos in her possession that she needs to have scanned.
Do you have a photo story to share?
Contact us today and your tale could be featured in an upcoming episode!
While we have scanned six hundred million images, it is news stories like these that made us so popular, but no order is more precious or important than yours. We are here to help. For loads of photo tips, news updates, and crazy-discounted deals, sign up to receive free updates.
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Margaret was voiced by voice-over actress Norma Jean Gradsky.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Episode 1: The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Episode 2: The Last Gift
Episode 3: Remembering the Difference We Can Make
Episode 4: Ain’t Tech Grand?
Episode 5: Preserving Memories and Native American Heritage
Bonus Episode: Must-Hear Tips from Professional Organizer Andrew Mellen
Episode 6: Memories of a Missing Brother
Episode 7: The Hungarian Refugees
Episode 8: The Magic of Undiscovered Photos
Episode 9: How to Supersize Life
Episode 10: Remembering a Lost Son
Episode 11: Who’s Been Framed?
Episode 12: Connecting Past and Present
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- “A New Leaf”, TV Series by Ancestry® to debut on NBC this Fall
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video