What is Photo Soap?
Photo Soap, formerly known as Crystal Diamond Photo Enhancement, is the newest version of our computerized image correction process. New features and a new name. See what the fuss is about with the all-new features:
- ALL NEW: Corrected Skin Tones - Creates a more natural, warm toned skin.
- ALL NEW: Greater Shadow Detail / Better Highlights - Creates a more natural look to the contrast of each photograph, giving more depth to the photos.
- ALL NEW: Sharper Images - Most scanned photos are slightly soft without any enhancement, but the sharpening creates a more crisp, sharp image.
- Reduces abnormal tint caused by tungsten, fluorescent, Ultra Violet, and Infrared lighting
- Helps restores color vibrancy and saturation
- Optimize the exposure for underexposed photos by adjusting contrast levels to a more natural level
The Photo Soap fee is in addition to and separate from all scanning charges.
Most people won't get the most out of their digital images due to the amount of time needed to correct thousands of photos and their lack of experience color correcting digital images, not to mention not wanting to buy the expensive programs that are designed for it. Now, in conjunction with our high speed scanning service, we offer to do the work for you and bring out your image's true nature. Old photos will be brought back to life. New photos will look better than you thought they could.
We urge you to add this custom Photo Soap to your order, especially if your pictures are older or faded.
This is Photo Soap, not restoration. For photo restoration, please visit our restoration page. The Photo Soap service only applies to exposure and color corrections of photos when ordered with our high speed scanning service. It does not fix tears, cracks or defects in the photograph. Each image enhancement is unique and results from picture to picture will differ. Every picture is corrected differently and the software may correct some images more than others. Individual results may vary.
Photo Soap Examples:
Below are some real world examples we have run through the Photo Soap.