In the age of Trump, businesses must use their voice and resources, including their communication departments, PR agencies, public affairs, and their CEO’s outreach to challenge him. Loudly, widely, wisely, and often.
What is your company doing? Today, it is more important than just promoting what you sell, but to use your platform to support the media and journalists. Another way is to lend your voice to urge all social media platforms to stop accepting any political ads, worldwide.
We have hundreds of narratives ever since Trump descended the Trump Tower escalator. Many now include other social issues and commentaries on everything from climate change to supporting a free and unimpeded U.S. election.
While #TrumpHotel is trending, we pause to ask other companies if they will follow our lead and never contribute to or stay at a Trump property? https://t.co/Ref8lGDaDP has a policy against staying at any Trump Hotel, does your business? https://t.co/nmENqwzeg9
— ScanMyPhotos.com® (@ScanMyPhotos) January 16, 2020
Before reading this report. An update. ScanMyPhotos.com professionally digitizes all your photos this fast.
While we have scanned six hundred million images, it is news stories like these that made us so popular, but no order is more precious or important than yours. We are here to help. For loads of photo tips, news updates, and crazy-discounted deals, sign up to receive free updates.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos