In the age of Trump, businesses must use their voice and resources, including their communication departments, PR agencies, public affairs and their CEO’s outreach to challenge him. Loudly, widely, wisely and often.
What is your company doing? Today, it is more important than just promoting what you sell, but to use your platform to support the media and journalists. Another way is to lend your voice to urge all social media platforms to stop accepting any political ads, worldwide.
We have hundreds of narratives ever since Trump descended the Trump Tower escalator. Many now include other social issues and commentaries on everything from climate change to supporting a free and unimpeded U.S. election.
Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
Consumer Alert: Why Review Sites Link to Amazon, Revealed
While #TrumpHotel is trending, we pause to ask other companies if they will follow our lead and never contribute to or stay at a Trump property? https://t.co/Ref8lGDaDP has a policy against staying at any Trump Hotel, does your business? https://t.co/nmENqwzeg9
— ScanMyPhotos.com® (@ScanMyPhotos) January 16, 2020
Before reading this report. An update. ScanMyPhotos.com professionally digitizes all your photos this fast.
While we have scanned six hundred million images, it is news stories like these that made us so popular, but no order is more precious or important than yours. We are here to help. For loads of photo tips, news updates, and crazy-discounted deals, sign up to receive free updates.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning