The innovative “SharePhotosApp” is the free and easy way to share photos and videos—this app is perfect for brides, event planners, moms or moms-to-be, socialites, team moms, PTO members, or more. This free App collects photos from your event. Keeps your friends and family involved in capturing and uploading memories to see
a picture from every angle!
Share-Your-Photos, from the makers of Picture Keeper, is a FREE app that allows all party guests to easily and privately share photos from special events. Any occasion can benefit from this super-easy and free way to collect and share images. Use Share-Your-Photos to gather and distribute pictures from weddings, reunions, birthdays, school events, holiday parties, work functions, family vacations and more! Relive every moment from your events, from every angle!
- Simply download the free app and register.
- Create an “event” within the app and give it a
unique event ID.
- Invite wedding guests via email or text message
and share your event ID with them.
- (Don’t forget to invite people who couldn’t
make it, so they can take part in the festivities too!)
- Start viewing photos from guests, uploading
your own, saving your favorites and creating
prints to frame.
Why we think Share Your Photos is the top event photo sharing app and smart photo tips:
Share Your Photos VS. Facebook (Infographic)
Share Your Photos VS. Instagram (Infographic)
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget