Everyone following our social media and other raving accolades for Google Photos, here is another reason (Smarter Albums) to upload all your smartphone pictures and decades-past analog photos. It’s an integral part of photo organization for so many people.
After an event or trip, Google Photos will now suggest a new album curated with your best shots and the locations of where you’ve been. Customize it, add text, and invite collaborators to add their photos. Telling your story has never been easier.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE