Everyone following our social media and other raving accolades for Google Photos, here is another reason (Smarter Albums) to upload all your smartphone pictures and decades-past analog photos. It’s an integral part of photo organization for so many people.
After an event or trip, Google Photos will now suggest a new album curated with your best shots and the locations of where you’ve been. Customize it, add text, and invite collaborators to add their photos. Telling your story has never been easier.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are