Everyone following our social media and other raving accolades for Google Photos, here is another reason (Smarter Albums) to upload all your smartphone pictures and decades-past analog photos. It’s an integral part of photo organization for so many people.
After an event or trip, Google Photos will now suggest a new album curated with your best shots and the locations of where you’ve been. Customize it, add text, and invite collaborators to add their photos. Telling your story has never been easier.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?