National Family History Month, which is observed annually during the month of October, has grown and evolved on a national stage since its 2001 origin in Congress. … Meaningful events like the ones being hosted during the month of October are essential to families and communities everywhere.
ScanMyPhotos.com First Ever 50% Sale*
How to Celebrate Family History Day
It all starts with collecting what you know about your family and compiling it together. If you’re lucky like we are you’ll have a family member who had a passion for genealogy and will have started the footwork for you, if not, its time to hit the books! There are websites and organizations that can help you trace your family line, including using DNA samples to help identify unknown relatives! Who knows how big your family really is? Family History Day encourages you to find out!
- When you order $300 or more online, today only, you will instantly save 50%
- 24-hours only
- Only applies to photo scanning services, not valid towards, 35mm slides, negative scanning, film, or VHS digitization
- Discount does apply to all photo scanning services, including all our popular add-on featured services
- Excluding eGift certificates, prior orders, sales tax, prior orders
- Not prorated. Discount only applies when you spend $300+; if you spend under $300, no discount applies
- Example, if you spend $400, you only pay $200 at checkout
- Online orders only
- Certain restrictions may apply
- Not valid toward VIP Photo Pack, Pay-Per-Scan Photo Service, or Family Generation Photo Collection.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- OPEN LETTER: Mr. Trump, Intentional Delays to USPS Deliveries May Force Millions of Businesses to Close
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow