Have you been putting off your spring cleaning? Here are some tips.
The best way to tackle spring cleaning is to start on a project that you know will be fun – what kind of organizing or “cleaning” is more fun than re-living all your photo memories by digitizing, organizing and sharing your photos?
Picture it: all your photo memories easily accessible, available anywhere you are, and effortlessly shareable. Yes, it’s possible — plus it’s easier and more affordable than you might think. The first step is to pull out those old photos, slides, and negatives and digitize them. Once converted, copy them to your computer, store the DVDs in a fireproof safe and use Facebook to upload the photos as “off-site” storage. ScanMyPhotos expertly converts that old media to a digital format saving your countless hours of sitting in front of a scanner freeing you up to work on other pressing spring cleaning projects.
Other spring cleaning articles
If you or someone you know may need assistance with managing digital clutter, consider hiring a professional associated with the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). If you or someone you know may need help with digital hoarding, check out tips for “Managing Digital Clutter“.
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, Mom would surely be happy to get help organizing her photos so give her the gift that lasts a lifetime. Most importantly, have fun with this year’s spring cleaning!
Most Popular Posts
- Mystery Photo Scanning Deal Revealed
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why this is the final photo scanning super-deal of 2021
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass