Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode, one ScanMyPhotos customer faced a daunting task so she could honor her late sister’s legacy.
Preview: Old print photos usually end up in an unorganized pile inside a box or plastic bin. While this storing method is not recommended, it can certainly be easier to prep these photos for a scanning project than pulling apart framed pictures and praying the original copy doesn’t stick to the glass.
Do you have a photo story to share?
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Christine was voiced by voice over actress Kris Keppler.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Episode 1: The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Episode 2: The Last Gift
Episode 3: Remembering the Difference We Can Make
Episode 4: Ain’t Tech Grand?
Episode 5: Preserving Memories and Native American Heritage
Bonus Episode: Must-Hear Tips from Professional Organizer Andrew Mellen
Episode 6: Memories of a Missing Brother
Episode 7: The Hungarian Refugees
Episode 8: The Magic of Undiscovered Photos
Episode 9: How to Supersize Life
Episode 10: Remembering a Lost Son
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
#GetItDone: 5 Photo Projects to Finally Finish
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial