Welcome to 2017! This year is our oyster and the possibilities for fresh starts and new beginnings are seemingly endless. So, in the spirit of staring things off on the right foot, we thought it would be a good time to address a popular resolution: Getting organized in 2017.
If this happens to be your resolution, you’ll want to check out the following articles and take lots of notes.
Why it’s a must read: For those who can’t even begin to fathom how long it will take to organize digital photos, this article shows how this new app will do most of the heavy lifting for you.
Why it’s a must read: We snagged an interview with acclaimed professional organizer Andrew Mellen and he provided with tons of useful tips—especially when it comes to digital clutter. You can even listen to the recorded interview here.
Why it’s a must read: This article is chock full of bite-sized organization tips from some of the best in the biz. Laurie Palau’s mantra, in particular, helped us on many organizing projects.
Why it’s a must read: When it comes to organizing your digital files, choosing the right backup system is crucial. This system can prevent the unthinkable from happening—and our article provides a handy system you can adopt.
Why it’s a must read: If the responsibility to scan the family photos falls on your shoulders, then this article can provide you with plenty of practical advice on how to make the process as smooth as possible.
Why it’s a must read: This article details all the reasons why you’ll want to download the Google Photos app right away.
Why it’s a must read: When an organizing project sparks joy, it becomes less of a chore. In this article, the Joyful Organizer provides readers with useful information in order to make life as simple as possible.
Why it’s a must read: The info from this article can help you determine whether or not it’s time to get creative or to call in for backup.
Have an organization tip you’d like to share? Give us a shout out on Twitter (@ScanMyPhotos) and include your handy organization tip that will help others tidy things up in 2017!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out