Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode, we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose passion for photography documented a once-in-a-lifetime experience with her family as they traveled to Africa as volunteers.
Preview: “There are moments in life you can never re-create, no matter how hard you try. Moments that changed your life or the lives of others. The closest we can get to re-living these precious memories is through the pictures we take. This is what ScanMyPhotos customer Lynne Stahler has known this to be true for a very long time.”
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Lynne Stahler was voiced by Robin LaGoy.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
In this week’s episode one ScanMyPhotos customer assists a family on the creation of a very special gift.
In this week’s episode ScanMyPhotos, as Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake lead to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”