Find more about me on:
Here are my most recent posts
Welcome to our most viewed page to unlock today’s super sale for you.
This year-round “spring cleaning” recommendation is a must to unclutter and organize all your analog photo snapshots, and now with a super bonus to get about 5,400* photos professionally scanned for under $300, with 3-way free shipping included.
The biggest unclutter challenge for your home is what to do with decades of fading-away photo albums, how to unclutter and digitally organize your generations of old photo snapshots this fast.
This bonus sales page is our most popular link which reveals our super discounted ScanMyPhotos.com flash sale. Although we have professionally digitized 500 million photos, none are more important than helping you with your photo scanning project.
3 for 2 Special – FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box + Free S/H. Save $145 or More*
- Elite Concierge Expert Service
- See your photos as soon as it’s scanned with instant uploading
- 8GB custom USB thumb drives
- Need your photos scanned in a specific order?
- Photo Soap to enhance and help restore color and contrast to your photos
- Order additional DVDs to give to family and friends
- Order hardcover Photo Index Books of all your photos
- Rotate all images upright so they appear in the correct orientation
- Return Signature Confirmation
Get about 5,400* photos scanned for $290 + free S/H. Also save 50% on all the popular add-on services too. This super “spring cleaning” deal solves your entire photo scanning project, as we professionally digitize about 5,400* photos with free S/H. That’s about 5-cents per scan. Super-fast professional photo scanning returned in days. Loads of popular add-on features available. *This discount applies to Social Media Photo Scanning (150dpi) $145, Archival Photo Scanning (300dpi) $259, and Ultra High-Quality Professional Photo Scanning (600dpi) $299).
The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, AARP, Real Simple, USA Today, KRON4 TV News, KTLA5 TV News and 100’s more are raving about our most popular service. TechCrunch said, “ScanMyPhotos is one of the coolest services in the world.”
- FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box. MUST SELECT THREE TO VALIDATE
- One week only to order
- Order 3 boxes and pay just for 2* – INSTANT SAVINGS
- Super-fast professional photo scanning digitized and returned within days. Loads of popular add-on features available
- Upon ordering, your fill-the-box kit is usually mailed within 1 business day
- Super-affordable. Includes all 3-way S&H, pay one price, $145 per prepaid 150dpi box, $259 for 300 dpi, and @299 for 600dpi scanning (buy 2 get 3rd free)
- We rush, but you don’t have to: You have up to 6-months to mail back each separate box.
- *Each box holds about 1,800 pictures (based on the size of each photograph if all 4×6″ it is about 1,800).
- *** MUST READ. The rule for Free Box: Because of this special rate, there will be no exceptions for any reason. If you want to take advantage of the “buy 2 get 3rd free,” it MUST be at the time you place your original order and you must select three boxes. If you only select one or two, no discount applies. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you only order one or two box and afterward decided you need extra boxes to have more pictures scanned, we will under no circumstance retroactively validate this special offer – due to our super-low rates, fulfillment workflow operation and expansive volume. Please, do not ask afterward, but rather, buy the extra boxes now. All boxes must be delivered to the same address, no rerouting. Terms, restrictions may change, and applicable sales tax may apply. Offer may be canceled without recourse at any time. No other discounts, promo codes or prior order reimbursements can be applied to this special promo.
Thank you for your help in complying with these requirements. Enjoy this opportunity to digitally revisit all those wonderful photos from your decades past.
If you are a fan of “This Is Us,” the season two premiere of NBC’s hit series’ heartbreaking episode — as the patriarchal character Jack Pearson rushed back to save family nostalgia — it was also another wake-up call. Always be prepared and safeguard your lifetime of family photos.
Why NBC’s “This Is Us’ hit TV show is an urgent reminder to scan your photos
One outcome of the program was we experienced more new photo scanning order at ScanMyPhotos.com than ever before. The TV show was a powerful call to action to be prepared and digitize family photo memorabilia.
As Time Magazine just reported, “don’t go back into a burning house for anything.” Think of your irreplaceable possessions and the one billion family photos destroyed last year from the Texas flooding and California wildfires. Today, The New York Times also reported on how to preserve your family memories and explained why to scan your photos. Another story we recommend is this “How to Prepare Your Community for a Disaster,” as a helpful primer with smart tips to be prepared.
If you already had your pictures digitally preserved, please join us and share this message to remind others to be prepared, have a plan and finally take on this project. Our passion is to protect the 3 1/2 trillion still-analog photos, and no project is more important than yours.
Our elite concierge team of photo scanning experts is here to provide added TLC.
Are you getting a ton of compliments on your picture-taking skills? Are people asking you to do impromptu portrait sessions? Maybe it’s time to think about taking your photography hobby to the next level!
Photography can be a great way make some extra cash, but there are some things to think about before you set up a business and get into photography as a line of work. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Make a business plan. Anyone starting a small business needs to have one of these. A business plan will serve as your roadmap, describing what you are doing and how it will be profitable. Remember to include things like ownership, cash flow, expenses, and competition.
- Find your specialty. Are you a nature photographer? A wedding photographer? Is your expertise newborn photos, pet photos, family gatherings or portraits? Be very clear about what services you offer and your area of expertise. Having a genre will help establish your brand and stating your services offering to potential clients.
- Make a portfolio. It’s important to be able to show off what you’re able to do. So, before you try to turn your hobby into a business, take the time to build your portfolio. You’ll want to show off images that reflect the style of shoots you want to do on a regular basis.
- Participate in photo contests. This is a GREAT way to find out to see how your work measures up to that of other photographers at the beginner, amateur or professional levels. And, if you’re lucky, you’ll get a prize!
- Consider online photography. Stock photography is in high demand and is a practical way to make some money. Advertising and marketing agencies, bloggers, websites, publications — and many more! — all make regular use of stock photos. And you can sell stock photos of pretty much any genre. You can find a list of websites where you can sell your photos here: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/selling-photos/