It was frustrating to hear how so many family photos are destroyed by natural disasters. that is why free photo scanning is now a thing.
Irvine, CA–This summer is going to be devastating. Across the country, an entire lifetime of family photos will be obliterated–destroyed from hurricanes and wildfires.
The challenge is how to preserve irreplaceable family history—decades of precious nostalgia?
Last year, even our CEO got caught in an emergency evacuation text alert. He had 30 seconds to rush in and grab the pets. When disaster strikes, from storm surges to encroaching firestorms, there is no time to gather pictures.
At first, nobody believed pictures could be digitized this fast. Now, the top comment is “why are pictures scanned free?”
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos