It was frustrating to hear how so many family photos are destroyed by natural disasters. that is why free photo scanning is now a thing.
Irvine, CA–This summer is going to be devastating. Across the country, an entire lifetime of family photos will be obliterated–destroyed from hurricanes and wildfires.
The challenge is how to preserve irreplaceable family history—decades of precious nostalgia?
Last year, even our CEO got caught in an emergency evacuation text alert. He had 30 seconds to rush in and grab the pets. When disaster strikes, from storm surges to encroaching firestorms, there is no time to gather pictures.
At first, nobody believed pictures could be digitized this fast. Now, the top comment is “why are pictures scanned free?”
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why this is the final photo scanning super-deal of 2021
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos