Grandparents’ Photo Memories Must Be Saved, Says ScanMyPhotos.com
Celebrating Grandparents’ Day is a year-round triumph to memorialize the extraordinary lives and history from those we love.
On Sunday, September 8th, we celebrate a wonderful holiday that honors the grandest of people in our families and lives. National Grandparents Day is one of our favorite holidays here at ScanMyPhotos, but sometimes the day will sneak right past everyone without much notice or fanfare.
If you forgot to do something special for your Noni or PapPap, it’s not too late! You can give them the gift of preservation by sending a ScanMyPhotos e-gift certificate their way. It’ll be a great way to honor their legacy and memory for generations to come. Or order prepaid fill-the-box photo scanning for them to rediscover, collect and have all those nostalgic memories digitally preserved.
When “AARP The Magazine” wrote about photo scanning and its several profiles on ScanMyPhotos, and listed us as a top tech gift, it launched a crusade – advocating that readers should start thinking about genealogy, preservation of memories and sharing photos for today’s all-digital world.
But, the challenge was how to embrace technology to affordably archive and preserve shoeboxes of family photos. This story from one of our most beloved customers explains why this day is so emotional and a reason to celebrate
Having solved the biggest problem in photography [working to digitize the world’s photos],
ScanMyPhotos is now on a mission like no other. Grandparents Day is like our Christmas / Hanukkah. The beaming smiles engendered as families revisit and learn about their heritage is priceless.
On National Grandparents Day, let your families tell their individual stories through a lifetime of pictures and cherished photo memories. Afterward, continue on your family genealogy project with Ancestry.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Safely Store Film Negatives and 35mm SlideTransparencies