Tech Special, 20 New Gadgets To Simplify Your Life (Dec/Jan, page 36) lists amazing ‘organize and make more memories’ tech gifts, and includes “converting old photos to digital files.”
Background: The average family has 5,500 analog photo snapshots to digitally preserve, and for larger orders, at a few cents each, try ScanMyPhotos.com with free 3-way S/H and returned in days.
Many popular add-on features are available to enhance your order, including instant cloud storage uploading, flash drives and super high resolution 600 dpi scanning.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget