Tech Special, 20 New Gadgets To Simplify Your Life (Dec/Jan, page 36) lists amazing ‘organize and make more memories’ tech gifts, and includes “converting old photos to digital files.”
Background: The average family has 5,500 analog photo snapshots to digitally preserve, and for larger orders, at a few cents each, try ScanMyPhotos.com with free 3-way S/H and returned in days.
Many popular add-on features are available to enhance your order, including instant cloud storage uploading, flash drives and super high resolution 600 dpi scanning.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 8 Ways to Fix Water Damaged Photos – Don’t Panic!
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE