AARP The Magazine: The World Largest Circulation Magazine references ScanMyPhotos.com in this issue (page 19, “Protect Your Priceless Photos” by Lee Gimpel).
Don’t do it yourself. Let a scanning company digitize your pics. It’s cheap and easy as can be…
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”