How To Stop Your Pictures From Being Erased From Existence
Welcome. How to literally travel back in time? Do you remember the scene with the fictional character and the main protagonist in the 1985 hit film “Back To The Future” where Marty McFly’s group picture of his family was fading away?
Why you don’t need a Ouija board or “Back To The Future” DeLorean to travel back in time.
Now you can literally travel back in time. Just as the family photo in the 1985 hit film was being erased from existence, so too are everyone’s pictures if they aren’t digitally protected.
The question is how to preserve and revisit your past family history from fading away to see ancestors from decades-past with newly scanned pictures?
ScanMyPhotos is here helping. And we have a “humble brag” announcement today marking a big milestone. From our Irvine, California headquarters, the bulk photo scanning business we pioneered just scanned our 600 millionth picture. We are grateful to all who trusted us, but there is much work ahead as there are 3 1/2 trillion still-analog pictures to scan before they too are erased from existence.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning is 50% off at ScanMyPhotos.com
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow