Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. If you’ve been searching for the perfect gift, you can find inspiration from AARP The Magazine’s Gift Guide. ScanMyPhotos.com is on this list (read by 37 million subscribers) and among the latest tech gadgets to “convert old photos to digital files.” Now, ScanMyPhotos Egift certificates are also easily ordered online to give to all the mom’s in your life. It’s an easy way to help mom preserve precious memories and a lifetime of love.
Flowers have always been a great accompaniment to Mother’s Day gifts.
Mother’s Day Flower Sale, Carrick neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA along Brownsville Rd. ca 1993
The best way to photograph flat artwork is to use natural light. If possible, bring the piece outside and find an open but slightly shady area. The shade helps protects the artwork from sun damage or curling. Read more…
Have a picture that lights up mom’s life? Your scanned photos can be used to make a glowingly beautiful candle votive that will light up with fond memories. Learn more…
“Very quick service. Easy instructions to follow as far as sending the photos in. Received notification of receiving my photos, then when being processed, then when shipped out with tracking. Great job.” Read more…
Learn more and order today at ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning