Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. If you’ve been searching for the perfect gift, you can find inspiration from AARP The Magazine’s Gift Guide. ScanMyPhotos.com is on this list (read by 37 million subscribers) and among the latest tech gadgets to “convert old photos to digital files.” Now, ScanMyPhotos Egift certificates are also easily ordered online to give to all the mom’s in your life. It’s an easy way to help mom preserve precious memories and a lifetime of love.
Flowers have always been a great accompaniment to Mother’s Day gifts.
Mother’s Day Flower Sale, Carrick neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA along Brownsville Rd. ca 1993
The best way to photograph flat artwork is to use natural light. If possible, bring the piece outside and find an open but slightly shady area. The shade helps protects the artwork from sun damage or curling. Read more…
Have a picture that lights up mom’s life? Your scanned photos can be used to make a glowingly beautiful candle votive that will light up with fond memories. Learn more…
“Very quick service. Easy instructions to follow as far as sending the photos in. Received notification of receiving my photos, then when being processed, then when shipped out with tracking. Great job.” Read more…
Learn more and order today at ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Save 50% on Digitizing Your Pictures
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?