For the past 28-years, we carefully listen to customers… and we have many, as ScanMyPhotos.com has digitized 600 million pictures. Although our photo scanning business is not cyclical, as orders arrive for special customer projects year-round, the holidays mark a special time for sharing decades of nostalgic pictures.
This year we are doing away with a one-day Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale and instead are offering an early access mega sale beginning today. It is a flash sale that will expire without notice. There are several deals posted here to help save you money to digitize your pictures.
To celebrate the holidays, our mission to digitize your entire family’s decades of photo memories, enjoy this first ever, mega holiday sale! We already digitized 600 million pictures. Here are some news profiles describing our professional photo scanning service, which was founded in 1990, and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*