Happy New Years from the entire ScanMyPhotos Family
Save 50% Off Online Photo Scanning And Add On Features*
See below Fine Print for limitations and details.
We hit a big milestone this year, and we literally could not have done it without you, our wonderful family of customers. In 2015, ScanMyPhotos.com digitized our 300 millionth photo – WOW!
Your rave reviews and enthusiasm for sharing our work with your friends and family are the reason we have grown by leaps and bounds – and all without advertising. That’s right – we do no advertising our services. So, thank YOU for everything – you are truly the best.
*Fine Print, the Details
- When you order $350 or more online of (only) prepaid photo scanning services and associated add-on extras, today only, you will instantly save 50%
- 24-hours only
- Only applies to prepaid photo scanning services, not valid towards 35mm slides, negative scanning, film, or VHS digitization
- Discount does apply to photo scanning services, including all our popular add-on featured services
- Excluding eGift certificates, prior orders, sales tax
- Not prorated. Discount only applies when you spend $350+; if you spend under $350, no discount applies
- Example, if you spend $400, you only pay $200 at checkout
- Online orders only
- Certain restrictions may apply
- Not valid toward VIP Photo Pack, Family Generation Collection, or Pay-Per-Scan Photo Service
Promo Code: 50OFFSCAN
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 5 Famous Photographers and What We Can Learn From Their Perspective
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?