In the nine weeks since the best new thing in photography happened, nearly 75% of all new photo scanning orders received by ScanMyPhotos.com are from people across the nation who need their pictures digitized. They want to upload those decades of snapshots to the popular photo-sharing apps, and the top mention is…. Google Photos. If this was a political race, the team at Google Photos would be celebrating their inauguration right now.
Not only have they designed a simple photo-sharing app, but its free storage and crazy, magic-like image recognition tool have scored raves from the media. That’s a big get. Here was our announcement, having solved their biggest challenge, how to upload analog photos, 35mm slides and film to their site.
Today, they are even giving away waffles and using the #PayWithaPhoto hashtag. What fun and smart way to boost outreach to many.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?