Give the Unique Gift of Preserved Memories
For the parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins in your life who already have everything, consider giving them the unique gift of treasured memories that have been beautifully preserved in digital format. At ScanMyPhotos.com, we specialize in digitizing photos and 35mm film formats for clients around the world. When you give a ScanMyPhotos eGift to your family or friends this holiday season, you’re giving them much more than just another present—you’re helping them enjoy, share, and preserve their memories for generations to come. Learn more here.
Check out this photo taken at Christmas in 1944—the tree was a gift from the father who was serving overseas at the time.Christmas 1944 in the Devereux house in Pinner. The Christmas tree was a gift from Mr. Devereux, who was serving in Italy. The tree was purchased through the ‘Gifts to Home League’ of the YMCA.
Snow scenes are full of bright white color. Your camera will see this and will try to turn all the pure white into grey, leaving the resulting photo looking like a portrait of dirty snow. So, you have to trick your camera in order to take an accurate image of the snowy scene. Lower your ISO to 50 or 100, and open your lens up one or two f-stops more than the auto setting suggests. Read more here.
While usually fun and decorative, Christmas tree ornaments can also be deeply personal and nostalgic. Many families have ornaments that symbolize weddings, anniversaries, a first Christmas, vacations, and more. If you want to decorate your tree with something that’s truly personalized and meaningful, consider using your scanned photos to create an ornament featuring a special picture.
“I LOVE you guys! I received my second order and both times I had difficulty following directions and you were so patient with me and helped me in a timely matter. I have only the highest of praise for your customer service and your product! I was so nervous about shipping my photos and you confirmed when they arrived and again when you shipped them back….soooo AWESOME!!!!!!!! My Holidays will be fun giving discs of pictures to the kids! THANK YOU!!!!” – Cyndi Hase Cashman
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $125
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots