Like a snowflake, a photo is something rare and special. It’s a moment caught in time – a moment that will live on for days, weeks, years, and even decades after it was captured.
Unlike a snowflake, a photo won’t melt a few seconds after you touch it – but it could be lost forever if not properly cared for.
For the parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins in your life who already have everything, consider giving them the unique gift of treasured memories that have been beautifully preserved in digital format.
At ScanMyPhotos.com, we specialize in digitizing photos and 35mm film formats for clients around the world. When you give a ScanMyPhotos eGift to your family or friends this holiday season, you’re giving them much more than just another present – you’re helping them enjoy, share, and preserve their memories for generations to come.
The best part? Anyone can order a ScanMyPhotos eGift online and completely avoid long lines and crowds at the mall and the anxiety that comes with wondering if you will receive the gift on time. Simply place your order, and seconds later you’ll have the gift in hand.
The lucky recipient of your thoughtful gift can visit our website and select from any of our services, which include photo, slide and negative scanning, video transfer, photo restoration, bulk scanning, and more. Once they’ve made their selection, we will either send them a pre-paid box that they can pack and send back to us, or they will send us their own box of items for scanning, transferring or restoration.
All work is performed on-site at our facility in Irvine, California by trained technicians who handle each order with great care. We know those memories are irreplaceable, which is why our team will keep the gift recipient informed every step of the way, from the time we receive their box to the time we ship it back to them.
When scanning is complete, all original photos, slides, negatives, or videos will be shipped back, along with an archival-quality DVD and/or jump drive that contain all of those memories.
Help preserve those unique memories and give a gift that is truly meaningful this holiday season—place your ScanMyPhotos eGift order today!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass