You already know how wonderful it is to be able to preserve and share your photos. Take advantage of the convenience and ease of buying and sending e-gift certificates while sticking within your budget.
When you’re ready to send your gifts, the recipients will receive an email with a personal message from you, along with the gift code that they can redeem at any time.
E-gift certificates are available in 4 amounts:
Your friends at ScanMyPhotos.com
*All pricing is calculated using 300 dpi
ScanMyPhotos Talks About Clutter
Listen in now!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”