You already know how wonderful it is to be able to preserve and share your photos. Take advantage of the convenience and ease of buying and sending e-gift certificates while sticking within your budget.
When you’re ready to send your gifts, the recipients will receive an email with a personal message from you, along with the gift code that they can redeem at any time.
E-gift certificates are available in 4 amounts:
Your friends at ScanMyPhotos.com
*All pricing is calculated using 300 dpi
ScanMyPhotos Talks About Clutter
Listen in now!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE