Wondering what actual customers are saying about ScanMyPhotos? Check out this slide scanning customer’s testimonial — over 50 years of JoAnn H.’s memories were scanned and digitized by ScanMyPhotos.com!
JoAnn H. from Grove City, OH writes
I received my scanned slides today and I am ecstatic! They are wonderful. I want to thank you and your technicians for such a wonderful job. I had a total of 828 slides done and they are now safe on DVD. There are almost 50 years of memories. Thanks again.
And Cheryl B., a photo scanning customer, describes her scanned images as “beautiful!”
Cheryl B. from Leavenworth, KS writes
I received my disc and [scanned] photos in the mail yesterday and I wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the quality of your work. The pictures are beautiful! Your company did a great job and I wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again in the future. Thank you so much!
These two wonderful testimonials represent a very small sampling of the countless emails, phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, blog pieces and other happy reviews we receive from customers all around the world.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass