During a natural disaster, what is the one thing most people don’t think about until they are gone?
How often have you seen that person on the news after a wildfire or flood looking over a pile of their lifetime of family photos that have been recently destroyed. They always say the same thing, “My entire life’s worth of photos are gone forever.”
What if they didn’t have to disappear? What if you were like hundreds of thousands of other people that used ScanMyPhotos to digitize their photos to be stored on a DVD? DVDs are portable, easily stored in a weather-proof safe, can be duplicated endlessly to be sent to relatives in other states for safe keeping or upload to the web for cloud storage.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE