TIPS TO HELP YOU DIGITIZE, ORGANIZE AND TAG YOUR PHOTOS. Reported by April Ganong at TagThatPhoto.
If you’ve got loads of photos sitting in boxes and albums, going digital with them can seem like an overwhelming task. We get it. That’s why we invited Mitch Goldstone, co-founder, and CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com to join us for a conversation to share his tips to make the job less time-consuming and more enjoyable. To make it even easier, ScanMyPhotos is offering a 50% discount on his “fill the box” service with promo code: “tagthatphoto.”
And once your pics are digitized, the next step is to get them organized. That’s where Tag That Photo’s face recognition wizardry helps automate the tagging process.
More on TagThatPhoto:
- TagThatPhoto starts by scanning each photo and using visual landmarks – (eyes, nose, and mouth) to find every face.
- TagThatPhoto’s secured algorithm analyzes all the pixels and landmark measurements and calculates a unique code for every face.
- Once you tag a name to that facecode, our software quickly and accurately matches it to other photos of the same person.
- Tag faces with fewer errors & faster than industry leaders – including Microsoft and Google. With Tag That Photo, you’ll be a tagging machine!
- Powered by Applied Recognition’s patented face recognition engine, Tag That Photo finds and recognizes faces better than any other desktop product.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos