Over the years, we have asked people why they had their pre-digital photographs preserved. Among the top answers were to create genealogy projects by going back in time. Researching who was in each photo from yesteryear and engaging the entire family on a treasure hunt to commemorate and preserve all those family memories.
Along the way, one name kept popping up for helping learn about a family’s heritage. Genealogy Bank has become the leading answer as they help you learn about your past.
Excerpt from their website:
GenealogyBank is a leading online genealogical resource from NewsBank, Inc. Featuring a wealth of exclusive material-including modern obituaries and historical newspapers, books, pamphlets, military records, government documents, and more-GenealogyBank helps you discover fascinating information about your family history.
GenealogyBank’s 9,000+ historical newspapers include letters, speeches, opinion pieces, advertisements, hometown news, photographs, illustrations and more. These unique primary documents go beyond names and dates, providing first-hand accounts that simply aren’t available from census or vital records alone. With GenealogyBank, you’ll get a glimpse into the triumphs, troubles and everyday experiences of your American ancestors.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*