Get Thousands of Your Photos Scanned For Under $300, Including Free S/H* and Same Day Scanning*
The biggest unclutter challenge for your home is what to do with decades of fading-away photo albums, how to digitally organize your generations of old photo snapshots THIS FAST?
Although we have professionally digitized 600 million photos, none are more important than helping you with your photo scanning project.
3 for 2 Special – FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box + Free S/H + Same Day Scanning. Save $145 or More*. Free shipping includes your returned digital media. *If you want your pictures returned too, it is $19.95 extra per box.
- To validate your free extra photo scanning box PLEASE SELECT THREE WHEN ORDERING. Hurry, this deal will disappear without notice.
Order three boxes and pay for just for two* – INSTANT SAVINGS
- BONUS: Super-fast professional photo scanning digitized and mailed back the same day it is received. ONLY WHEN YOU TYPE “FREE SAME DAY SCANNING” under “special instructions” on the order page
- Upon ordering, your fill-the-box kit is usually mailed within 1 business day
- Super-affordable. Includes S&H, pay one price, $145 per prepaid 150dpi box, $259 for 300 dpi, and @299 for 600dpi scanning (buy 2 get 3rd free, all must be same product). Free shipping includes your returned digital media. If you want your pictures returned too, it is $19.95 extra per box.scanning.
- We rush, but you don’t have to: You have up to 6-months to mail back each separate box.
- *Each photo scanning box holds about 1,800 pictures (based on the size of each photograph, if all are sized at the standard 4″×6″ it is about 1,800 photos)
- *** MUST READ. Rules for your free photo scanning box: Because of this special rate, there will be no exceptions for any reason. Applies only towards standard photographic scanning, not slides, film or any other services. To take advantage of the “buy 2 get 3rd free,” it MUST be at the time you place your original order and you must select three boxes. If you only select one or two, no discount applies. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you only order one or two box and afterward decided you need extra boxes to have more pictures scanned, we cannot retroactively validate this special offer – due to our super-low rates, fulfillment workflow operation and expansive volume. Please, do not ask afterward, but rather, buy the extra boxes now. All boxes must be delivered to the same address, no rerouting. Terms, restrictions may change, and applicable sales tax may apply. Offer may be canceled without recourse at any time. No other discounts, promo codes or prior order reimbursements can be applied to this special promo.
Bonus: To enhance your ScanMyPhotos order, please choose from these popular add-on services to boost your photo scanning experience. If you choose “buy 2 get the 3rd box free” please select quantity three for each selected item below. While the discount does not apply to these add-on services, we know you’ll want them and all are already at a super-low price:
Elite Concierge Expert Service
See your photos as soon as it’s scanned with instant uploading
8GB custom USB thumb drives
Need your photos scanned in a specific order?
Photo Soap to enhance and help restore color and contrast to your photos
Order additional DVDs to give to family and friends
Express same-day scanning
Order hardcover Photo Index Books of all your photos
Rotate all images upright so they appear in the correct orientation
Return Signature Confirmation
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Keepy is the #1 Best App to Preserve and Share Family Memories
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is and How to Participate in #ArchivesMonth?