Among the hundreds of news profiles over the past 28-years are these recent podcast stories where ScanMyPhotos discusses the world of photography, tech innovations and the art of digitizing 500 million pictures.
Excerpt: In this episode of Technotopia I talk with Mitch Goldstone, the founder of ScanMyPhotos. Mitch started his company with a mission to scan the millions of photos that clog our dresser drawers and closets and he is now scanning hundreds of thousands of photos a day. During the recent California wildfires, Goldstone and his team worked tirelessly to help homeowners who lost their photos and needed access to their old backups. In this podcast, I talk to Mitch about the future of photography, the miracle of digitization, and how many weird photos he’s seen flow by during the scanning process. He’s offering you all a discount if you use the checkout code TECHCRUNCH, which should get you a few dollars off your next scan.
Parenting Bytes Podcast: Preserving Photos From Disasters
Excerpt: Amy Oztan and Andrea Smith hosts the widely popular Parenting Bytes, talk about how to preserve your photos in case of a disaster, including a conversation with ScanMyPhotos.com’s CEO Mitch Goldstone. CLICK TO LISTEN
This Organized Life — simply B organized’s Podcast: ScanMyPhotos!
Excerpt: On today’s simplyBOrganzed episode, we are joined by Mitch Goldstone, Founder of Scan My Photos. If you are overwhelmed with photos, especially ones from years past, this is one episode you won’t want to miss!
The Dead Pixel’s Society: ScanMyPhotos’ Mitch Goldstone Interviewed on TechCrunch Podcast
Excerpt: Photo-industry PR master Mitch Goldstone of ScanMyPhotos scored another high-profile win with a lengthy interview on TechCrunch’s Technotopia podcast. Host John Biggs described the episode this way: “In this podcast, I talk to Mitch about the future of photography, the miracle of digitization, and how many weird photos he’s seen flow by during the scanning process
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning