The Fall edition of CNET Magazine features (page 30) a profile on how to reduce clutter and share nostalgic memories by digitizing your entire collection of decades-past photos. Among the methods profiled is to have a professional bulk photo scanning service do all the laborious work for you.
LET SOMEONE ELSE SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
If all of this sounds like a giant head-ache, consider outsourcing your photo scanning to a paid service. For Example, ScanMyPhotos.com scans … your photos starting at 16 cents apiece, depending on the scan quality you choose. Alternatively, the company can send you a box to fill up that it scans for a flat rate [including free 3-way S/H] for $145. According to ScanMyPhotos, the flat-rate box typically holds 1,800 photos.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews