KRON4 TV Tech Profile on How to Professionally Scan Your Pictures… Fast
A giant thank you to Vince Cestone and KRON4’s Technology Reporter Gabe Slate for inspiring the nation to revisit and digitize their decades-past family photos for today’s all-digital world. Gabe’s tech stories help improve your life and this one relates to every person stockpiling generations of photographs — fading away from the ravages of time.
Excerpt: Most of us have gone completely digital with our pictures, storing them now on our computer or in the cloud. So, what do you do with all those old printed photos piled in boxes or living in analog photo albums? KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows you online services that let you quickly get those old pics turned digital in an easy and affordable way.
Added background story: Are Photo Scanning Apps Worth the Headache? New photo scanning apps put the power of preservation into consumers’ hands, but at what cost? We decided to test out these new apps and made this startling discovery.
For more information and how to scan your pictures, please visit ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?