Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode, one ScanMyPhotos customer uses photo scanning to downsize her things and shows us how to supersize life in the process.
Preview: Giving up all material possessions and hitting the road in search of adventure and quiet, inspirational places to write is a pipedream for many writers. For ScanMyPhoto’s customer Debbie LaFleiche this dream is about to become a reality.
Do you have a photo story to share?
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Debbie LaFleiche was voiced by voice over actress Carolina Ossandon.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Episode 1: The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Episode 2: The Last Gift
Episode 3: Remembering the Difference We Can Make
Episode 4: Ain’t Tech Grand?
Episode 5: Preserving Memories and Native American Heritage
Bonus Episode: Must-Hear Tips from Professional Organizer Andrew Mellen
Episode 6: Memories of a Missing Brother
Episode 7: The Hungarian Refugees
Episode 8: The Magic of Undiscovered Photos
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos