Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode, one ScanMyPhotos customer uses photo restoration to connect with her missing brother. Click here to learn how to have your photos restored.
Preview: Last year, we received an order to restore a badly damaged photo and found out there is so much more behind the two smiling faces in the picture. Follow Fran’s story here.
The photo was sent to us by ScanMyPhotos customer Fran Phoenix and when I asked her what made this picture so important, I was shocked to hear the answer.
Do you have a photo story to share?
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Fran Phoenix was voiced by voice over actress Melissa Summers.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Episode 1: The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Episode 2: The Last Gift
Episode 3: Remembering the Difference We Can Make
Episode 4: Ain’t Tech Grand?
Episode 5: Preserving Memories and Native American Heritage
Bonus Episode: Must-Hear Tips from Professional Organizer Andrew Mellen
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?