You can read the full CES interview with Mitch Goldstone, CEO of ScanMyPhotos, at the Huffington Post
“Get your photos scanned. If you don’t scan them, the risk is really elevated. Fire, flood, hurricanes, all the natural disasters — I just hear horror stories from people.”
That is the warning coming from Mitch Goldstone, CEO of ScanMyPhotos, in an interview with the Huffington Post at CES this year.
He should know, since it was founded in 2007, ScanMyPhotos has scanned more than 100 million photos (and counting) and has been featured as a success story by numerous media outlets, most recently by The Weather Channel and the United States Postal Service. In fact, ScanMyPhotos created a commercial with help from the Postal Service, describing the mission statement of the company while also pitching the continued importance of the service:
Each year, ScanMyPhotos attends CES to look for the next big thing whether it is adding a new piece of technology or to create a partnership with new tech companies that broadens services offered by ScanMyPhotos. It is one of the reasons ScanMyPhotos is considered a pioneer and an expert in the field of photo scanning and preservation. When Mitch Goldstone speaks about photo scanning, people listen.
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews