Gift a gift from the heart this Mother’s Day.
If your Mom is sentimental (whose Mom isn’t at least a little sentimental?) she’s sure to love a gift that helps her cherish all the memorable photos and videos from your childhood. Show her how much you value the memories she made with you by helping preserve and protect all of her precious photo memories. Once scanned and digitized, photos are easily accessible so Mom can view them on-the-go or at home. She can easily store them in the cloud and email them to friends and family. That’s infinitely better than storing them in boxes stashed away in the attic!
This Mother’s Day, show Mom how much you love her by helping her protect and showcase all of her photo memories.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE