Gift a gift from the heart this Mother’s Day.
If your Mom is sentimental (whose Mom isn’t at least a little sentimental?) she’s sure to love a gift that helps her cherish all the memorable photos and videos from your childhood. Show her how much you value the memories she made with you by helping preserve and protect all of her precious photo memories. Once scanned and digitized, photos are easily accessible so Mom can view them on-the-go or at home. She can easily store them in the cloud and email them to friends and family. That’s infinitely better than storing them in boxes stashed away in the attic!
This Mother’s Day, show Mom how much you love her by helping her protect and showcase all of her photo memories.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70