Dearest Shanon (& EVERYONE who helped with my order),
4 being absolutely fabulous in every way possible!
U R SO deeply appreciated 4 being you.
With Love, Heather & Chet D.
It’s clear: customers are in love with ScanMyPhotos.com. Today our Vice President of Customer Experience, Shannon, received a massive, heartfelt gift basket from Heather D., a wonderful customer she helped over the phone. Check out this gift basket!!
As you can see, Shannon received an amazing supply of chocolates and lots of other delicious snacks — all thanks to one very happy customer.
This is what ScanMyPhotos.com is all about: a personalized, warm customer experience. We work with people’s most precious and irreplaceable possessions – their photos – and we take pride in helping each customer with their unique scanning needs.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video