Upon receiving her scanned photos from ScanMyPhotos.com, Lisa B. from Lincoln, Nebraska sent us an email letting us know how much she loves her digitized photos:
I have received my photos today and they look great! Thank you very much for your rapid response to my request. I really appreciate your efforts. I know that I will use ScanMyPhotos again in the future. I especially love the photo soap!
Thank you again!
Lisa wrote that she “especially love[s] the photo soap!” What is Photo Soap, you ask? Photo Soap incorporates face detection technology and brings out the true nature of your photos by adjusting contrast levels to a more natural level, correcting skin tones, and sharpening your image through a computerized image correction process. See these examples of actual photos we have run through Photo Soap, and check out the side-by-side comparison.
While Photo Soap can greatly improve the final quality of your scanned photos, it is an automated process using advanced algorithms during the scanning process to automatically detect and correct your images. Individual results will vary from order to order, photo to photo. Photo Soap does not fix cracks, tears, dirt or other physical flaws in the photograph. If you need your photo repaired, please try our Photo Restoration.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow