Here is a special email we just received today:
I believe a quick note of gratitude is in order! I am a recent customer of ScanMyPhotos.com and I couldn’t be happier. I was excited about the Facebook discount; however, with many of my photos not fitting into the 4X6 range, I couldn’t go with the free offer……………….and yet, I have been telling everyone I know about your stellar service and I just finished a review / link for all my friends and (hopefully) their friends to check out.
I didn’t need free service to declare what is an absolute truth! Your service rocks! With a toddler and newborn, I desperately needed to get my photos in order before we added the (surely) thousands of more to come. Needless to say, though we own a scanner, I simply did not have the time to scan each one of my photos. It was a bit daunting to send my life’s entire photo collection off to places unknown. It was a silly fear. Not only did your staff respond to my inquiry of receipt in record time, they did so in a kind and professional manner. The disc and photos were returned wonderfully packaged and lightening fast. To understate, the results are brilliant and very much worth every penny!
Thank you so much for helping me preserve the images of my family’s history.
Ti W. – Seattle, WA
Read more customer testimonials about ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*