ScanMyPhotos designed this 30% discount for bulk photo scanning with you in mind. Free delivery*, save an extra $10 – $30 (based on order size) as our “Be safe, wear a mask” advocacy campaign. Use promo code: “30OffScan” at checkout.
Do you have loads of snapshots? Here is how to pay as little as $101.50 to get about 1,800 pictures digitized.
[UPDATE] Fortune, CNET, The Mercury News, AND Forbes Magazine are raving on ScanMyPhotos. The Associated Press mentioned our photo scanning service as a project to keep you busy while at home. For loads of other news and review profiles, click here. Next Avenue published another mention.
30% Off + FREE Shipping* Today. ORDER HERE.
CLICK HERE to save 30% on our most popular fill-the-box photo scanning service (excluding any other scanning services, including the “Family Generation Collection,” eGift Certificates, and “VIP Photo Scanning Package”).
It cannot be applied to prior orders. Applicable sales tax applies. 30% off includes most add-on extras and free S/H*. This includes returning your digital media. *If you want your photos returned add $19.95 per box, or $14.95 o have them disposed of.
Order now. No rush. You have 9 months [extended from 6 months] to return your pictures for scanning. Click for how to prepare your photos for scanning.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?