ScanMyPhotos designed this 30% discount for bulk photo scanning with you in mind. Free delivery*, save an extra $10 – $30 (based on order size) as our “Be safe, wear a mask” advocacy campaign. Use promo code: “30OffScan” at checkout.
Do you have loads of snapshots? Here is how to pay as little as $119 to get about 1,800 pictures digitized.
[UPDATE] Fortune, CNET, The Mercury News, AND Forbes Magazine are raving on ScanMyPhotos. The Associated Press mentioned our photo scanning service as a project to keep you busy while at home. For loads of other news and review profiles, click here. Next Avenue published another mention.
30% Off + FREE Shipping* Today. ORDER HERE.
CLICK HERE to save 30% on our most popular fill-the-box photo scanning service (excluding any other scanning services, including the [FGC] “Family Generation Collection,” eGift Certificates, and “VIP Photo Scanning Package”).
It cannot be applied to prior orders. Applicable sales tax applies. 30% off includes most add-on extras and free S/H*. This includes returning your digital media. *If you want your photos returned add $24.95 per box, or $19.95 to have them disposed of.
Order now. No rush. You have 9 months [extended from 6 months] to return your pictures for scanning. Click for how to prepare your photos for scanning.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?