Father’s day is coming up on June 21—are you racking your brain trying to figure out what to get dad for the big day?
Well, don’t sweat it, you have plenty of time! To help you get some great Father’s Day gift ideas for photography-loving dads, we pulled together some options for you to consider.
This year, instead of a tie or cologne, give Dad a personalized photo gift and make it a holiday to remember. Surprise him with his lifetime of pictures digitized at ScanMyPhotos.com
The perfect gift so others can have their lifetime of photo memories digitally saved. Pictures store a vault of history that must be preserved.
You choose the amount from $25 to $500. Each is redeemable for our entire menu of online photo scanning services and products.
It takes a minute to order online and your recipients instantly receive an online secured access code and gift message from you via email.
Any questions, use our free Live Support help desk at ScanMyPhotos.com. Your recipients also have access to our free Live Support help desk. Remember, all photo scanning orders are completed and mailed back the same day.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- OPEN LETTER: Mr. Trump, Intentional Delays to USPS Deliveries May Force Millions of Businesses to Close
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass