How to digitize and restore damaged pictures
Climate change and the resulting property damage is real. While insurance may cover most items destroyed, pictures are in trouble. Water damage, smoke, and other conditions will ruin a lifetime of family nostalgia.
Sadly, this keeps happening.
It is painful fielding photo calls asking how to repair water damaged photos and all the other issues after disasters like from hurricanes and wildfires strike.
Digitizing pictures is now as low as one-cent each. Professional restoration services are also available for $45.50 at ScanMyPhotos.com. Details.
This year, our top advocacy project is to warn all of the vulnerabilities confronting every family in the U.S. As horrific climate-change weather catastrophes occur, this must stop! https://t.co/qRbqtyDDNB
— ScanMyPhotos.com® (@ScanMyPhotos) January 16, 2020
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”