How to digitize and restore damaged pictures
Climate change and the resulting property damage is real. While insurance may cover most items destroyed, pictures are in trouble. Water damage, smoke, and other conditions will ruin a lifetime of family nostalgia.
Sadly, this keeps happening.
It is painful fielding photo calls asking how to repair water damaged photos and all the other issues after disasters like from hurricanes and wildfires strike.
Digitizing pictures is now as low as one-cent each. Professional restoration services are also available for $45.50 at ScanMyPhotos.com. Details.
This year, our top advocacy project is to warn all of the vulnerabilities confronting every family in the U.S. As horrific climate-change weather catastrophes occur, this must stop! https://t.co/qRbqtyDDNB
— ScanMyPhotos.com® (@ScanMyPhotos) January 16, 2020
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162