ScanMyPhotos Proving Free Photo Scanning For “Giving Tuesday” to families affected by hurricanes and wildfire natural disasters.
After a year of devastating natural disasters, we are providing free photo scanning to stop this from ever happening again. If your home was affected by a natural disaster this year, up to 1,500 standard photos will be digitally preserved without charge per address (pay just for return S/H). To apply for this donation from ScanMyPhotos and ordering preparation, please contact Support @ ScanMyPhotos.com for complete details.
Get Involved. Each year, nonprofits, small businesses, brands, schools, and religious organizations all over the world celebrate the global day of giving. This link provides all the tools, resources + ideas your organization needs to participate in GivingTuesday.
What is “Giving Tuesday?
Excerpt from the GivingTuesday website:
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and
organizations to transform their communities and the world.
● Over the past seven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires.
hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
● GivingTuesday strives to build a world in which the catalytic power of generosity is at the
heart of the society we build together, unlocking dignity, opportunity, and equity around
● We believe that generosity leads to greater civic participation and other prosocial
● GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to
do good. Over the past seven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that
inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
● When so much attention is given to what makes us different, generosity is what brings
people of all races, faiths, and political views together. Generosity is our individual power
to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value we can all
● Whether it’s making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger out, showing up for
an issue or people we care about, or giving some of what we have to those who need
our help, every act of generosity counts and everyone has something to give.
● Everyone has something to give. It’s about the collective spirit of generosity that brings
change to our communities when people give their voice, their time, their talent, or their
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews