Welcome to ScanMyPhotos, we designed these instructions to help you prepare your pictures for scanning.
Just before you begin your journey to revisit all your precious pre-digital photos.
Prior to ordering any “Pay Per Scan” order please review and follow the below terms and instructions for preparing your pictures. We have live support, Twitter private direct messaging, email, and call center phone support for you. Click for contact information.
Click For Instant Ordering
INSTRUCTIONS AND ORDERING DETAILS
- $25 order minimum is charged when ordering and credited towards your order total, but not applied towards return S/H charges. Non-refundable and no refund for unused balance or retroactive discounts after your order is placed.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PICTURES THAT ARE BENT, CREASED, FOLDED, HAVE NOTES ON IT, IN ENVELOPES, ALBUMS, SCRAPBOOKS, OR DO NOT COMPLY WITH THESE PREPARATION GUIDELINES. IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED TO MAIL IT BACK IF YOU WANT PICTURES SCANNED IN ORDER, INCLUDE INDEX CARDS, YOU MUST SELECT THE “SCAN IN ORDER” FEATURED ADD-ON
- Recommended: Order add-on extra services to enhance your order
- Cannot be applied towards ANY prior orders
- Scan In Order: If you watch this “how to prepare photos video” you see we recommend index cards to identify and separate each batch of pictures by category. This requires you to add “scan in order.” If you use ANY index cards, dividers, or want pictures NOT to be randomly digitized, you must choose the “scanning in order” upgrade. Otherwise, your pictures (even if there are index cards included) are randomly scanned and not in any order.
- IF YOU INCLUDE ANY INDEX CARDS, YOU MUST ADD “SCAN IN ORDER.”
- Mail order only. Absolutely NO walk-in order will be honored
- Pictures for this service must be received at ScanMyPhotos within 30 days. For our “Pay Per Scan” service, your shipment must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. If you need additional time to send your photos in, you can purchase a 2-month extension for $24.95
- Standard turnaround is about 4-8 weeks, but instant same-day express scanning is available (see featured add-on services and rates)
- WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR EASY TIPS TO PREPARING YOUR PHOTOS. IF YOU ADD INDEX CARDS YOU MUST SELECT “SCAN IN ORDER”
- Voided at any time without obligation and restrictions may apply
- Does not include applicable sales tax or return S/H.
- You are responsible for paying to mail the photos to us and paying for return S/H. All photos are returned with your order.
- We do not send you a box, you mail your photos in your box.
- Not valid towards ANY other services, coupons, vouchers, promo codes or other discounts
- Maximum photos scanned per customer/order/address is 10,000
- Click here for a list of all the featured add-on services to add to your order
No curled sticky or bent photos, please.
ScanMyPhotos.com | 7 Corporate Park | Irvine, CA 92606
Most Popular Posts
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Martha Stewart Recommends ScanMyPhotos For Digitizing Pictures
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com