The ScanMyPhotos.com Journal:Celebrating Grandparents’ DayEach year on September 13, we celebrate a wonderful holiday that honors the grandest of people in our families and lives. Grandparents Day is one of our favorite holidays here at ScanMyPhotos, but sometimes the day will sneak right past everyone without much notice or fanfare.
If you forgot to do something special for your Noni or PapPap, it’s not too late! You can give them the gift of preservation by sending a ScanMyPhotos e-gift certificate their way. It’ll be a great way to honor their legacy and memory for generations to come.
Give NowHelp your grandparents re-live the past through their photosA picture taken in May of 1941 at the Cherry Blossom Festivaland uploaded for the poster’s grandma.Have a great vintage shot you’d like to see featured here? Share it with us on Facebook!
Photography Tip How to Use Your
In order to make sure your photos don’t look as fuzzy as a Big Foot picture, you’ll need to determine which shutter speed is best for your picture. Use Shutter Priority mode to start and then increase or decrease shutter speed as needed.
Not sure what to give the grandparent who has everything? Load up a digital picture frame with a ton of smiling photos of you and the family, and give it to your grandparents to proudly display on their mantel.
Where to Start
ScanMyPhotos.com Testimonial“I sent in 2,000 in the first order. ScanMyPhotos was so good and the job they did was so well done-customer service was there to hold my hand through the entire process.So, after that experience, I sent 3,000 more.”From the ScanMyPhotos.com Blog
10 Touching Stories that Show the Power of PhotosIf you go to any news site right now, you’ll likely see stories about national disasters, crisis, crimes, accidents, and political upheaval. But sometimes, if you’re lucky, you’ll read a truly touching article that brings a smile to your face or possibly a tear to your cheek.
Read MoreScanMyPhotos in the News
See the ScanMyPhotos mention in The Washington Post
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US ONLINE SPECIALS
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Safely Store Film Negatives and 35mm SlideTransparencies