As a leading photo preservation company, ScanMyPhoto’s largest user segment is from genealogy and archivist customers. We are excited to share this new television program hosted by Daisy Fuentes. “A New Leaf” highlights the value of understanding your family history.
While we have scanned six hundred million images, it is news stories like these that made us so popular, but no order is more precious or important than yours. We are here to help. For loads of photo tips, news updates, and crazy-discounted deals, sign up to receive free updates.
From the Ancestry press release: Each week “A New Leaf” will follow people on the cusp of key life inflection points, who using family history, genealogy, and sometimes AncestryDNA® analysis will go on a journey of self-discovery and learn from the past while looking to the future. In partnership with Ancestry, Fuentes will join families as they learn the importance of appreciating and understanding their family history and ancestors in order to make important life decisions.
“A New Leaf” will be included in the Saturday NBC morning programming block, The More You Know, beginning October 5, 2019. Please check your local listings.
You can read more in the Ancestry.com Blog at https://tinyurl.com/eogn190924b.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass