Thanks to MemoryWeb for sharing smart tips to organize your pre-digital photos. If we can add to the report, afterward, hop on over to MemoryWeb to add narration and rich metadata content to each 35mm slide, film and digitized snapshot.
Excerpt: Scanning by a pro. If you have large quantities of photos, have photo negatives, and/or have slides, you really should take advantage of a scanning company. You may be surprised how quickly and affordably a scanning company can process your photos and the quality of the output will likely even better than you could produce at home
ScanMyPhotos.com. One provider we researched is ScanMyPhotos.com. This company has been around since 1990 and offers a wide variety of scanning services to fit your specific needs. We really like how their website guides you through options such as whether you need your images scanned at the highest resolution or if you could get what you need with a lower, less-costly resolution. ScanMyPhotos also goes the extra mile to offer services such as front/back photo scanning and can even provide an Elite Concierge Expert for those who would like dedicated assistance throughout their project.
Background on MemoryWeb according to their website:
MemoryWeb was founded by three Chicago-based entrepreneurs with a track record of start-up success who believe that back-of-the-photo information should travel with photos wherever they go. Currently available for iOS devices, MemoryWeb brings generations of photos from a broad range of sources in one organized place, creates interactive connections between them and preserves “back-of-the-photo” details forever. Because MemoryWeb imports copies of photos directly from places such as Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr, Photos Camera Roll, Mac/Windows computers and FamilySearch, the company is able to preserve more of the correct information tags during the import process.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning