Welcome to ScanMyPhotos,
Why One Cent Scanning?
After weeks of testing and due to the feedback from nearly 3,700 people who ordered or already had ScanMyPhotos.com digitize their pictures for one cent each at 150 DPI, 8 cents at 300 DPI and 16 cents at 600 DPI. So, after all the testing, now this is a new permanent featured service.
Just before you begin your journey to revisit all your precious pre-digital photos.
Prior to ordering any “Pay Per Scan” order please review and follow these below terms and instructions for preparing your pictures. We have live support, Twitter private direct messaging, email and call center phone support for you. Click for contact information.
INSTRUCTIONS AND ORDERING DETAILS
- $40 order minimum is charged when ordering and credited towards your order total, but not applied towards return S/H charges. Non-refundable and no refund for unused balance. Example: 1-4000 pictures scanned at 150 DPI is $40, 10,000 pictures scanned at 150 DPI will cost $100, plus any add-on services you select and return S/H.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PICTURES THAT ARE BENT, CREASED, FOLDED, HAVE NOTES ON IT, IN ENVELOPES, ALBUMS, SCRAPBOOKS, OR DO NOT COMPLY WITH THESE PREPARATION GUIDELINES. IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED TO MAIL IT BACK IF YOU WANT PICTURES SCANNED IN ORDER, INCLUDE INDEX CARDS, YOU MUST SELECT THE “SCAN IN ORDER” FEATURED ADD-ON
- Penny scanning is ONLY VALID TOWARDS standard “Social Media” 150 DPI resolution scanning (“Archival” 300 DPI and “Professional” 600 DPI are available along with many other popular add-on services)
- Recommended: Order add-on extra services to enhance your order
- Cannot be applied towards ANY prior orders
- Scan In Order: If you watch this “how to prepare photos video” you see we recommend index cards to identify and separate each batch of pictures by category. This requires you to add “scan in order.” If you use ANY index cards, dividers or want pictures NOT to be randomly digitized, you must choose the “scanning in order” upgrade. Otherwise, your pictures (even if there are index cards included) are randomly scanned and not in any order.
- IF YOU INCLUDE ANY INDEX CARDS, YOU MUST ADD “SCAN IN ORDER.”
- Mail order only. Absolutely NO walk-in order will be honored
- Pictures for this discounted service must be received within 30 days. For our “Pay Per Scan” service, your shipment must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. If shipped after, the pricing will go back to our regular pricing (all coupons and discounts are voided). If you need additional time to send your photos in, you can purchase a 2-month extension for $24.95
- Standard turnaround is 3-4 weeks, but instant same-day express scanning is available (see featured add-on services and rates)
- WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR EASY TIPS TO PREPARING YOUR PHOTOS. IF YOU ADD INDEX CARDS YOU MUST SELECT “SCAN IN ORDER”
- Voided at any time without obligation and restrictions may apply
- Does not include applicable sales tax
- You are responsible for paying to mail the photos to us and paying for return S/H. All photo are returned with your order.
- We do not send you a box
- Not valid towards ANY other services, coupons, vouchers, promo codes or other discounts
- Maximum photos scanned per customer/order/address is 10,000
- Click here for a list of all the featured add-on services to add to your order
No curled sticky or bent photos, please.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video