Concierge expert to seamlessly oversee your order, from start to finish
The “Elite Concierge Expert” ScanMyPhotos service provides new, added benefits as you tap into our team of personalized assistants. This customer-centric service is a blueprint, built on our 28-years of experience to deliver an enhanced, superior service as we help you digitize your nostalgic photo memories.
We understand that there is a definitive difference between a fine dining experience and waiting in line at a fast food restaurant; that is why we have dedicated experts ready to be assigned to your order.
- You are assigned to an Elite Concierge Experts who also oversees a dedicated team of photo technicians just for you
- Receive a new, added level of comprehensive and expanded personalization for your photo scanning order
- More efficient access and an easier way to connect with us throughout the entire process — from your first touch to your completed scanning project being returned to you.
- You are our highest priority, as we seamlessly oversee your order, from start to finish
- We remove the complexity of all your “how-to” and other questions as our highest priority to optimize your experience with ScanMyPhotos
- Added access to directly communicate with your own personal assistant with expedited attention who will already be familiar with your order
- This Elite Concierge Service from ScanMyPhotos is just $12.95 extra per order.
- To order and include a dedicated concierge expert click “Add to Cart” as you are placing your order, and we handle the rest.
- It is instant, automatic and nothing else is needed.
- Whenever you need to reach them, just call, email or use our online help desk and you are directly connected after adding this to your order.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”