Top 4 Ways to Share Your Pictures
If you stack up every photograph ever printed it would wrap around the earth too many times to calculate, yet we know there are 3 1/2 trillion still-analog pictures. So the number is far-reaching and nearly limitless. But, what about your scanned pictures? That number is a much more manageable at 5,500–based on the average number of pictures scanned per household by ScanMyPhotos.
The more practical question is what next? Once your pictures are digitally preserved, how can you share those memories? This list of top ways to share your scanned pictures is based on our reviews and feedback shared by our customers across the nation.
- Mimeo Photos is a powerful extension that allows you to create stunning photobooks, calendars, and cards all within your photos app for your MacOS. As an extension to the Photos App on the Mac, you can start creating your photobook right from your existing photo library. Twitter Address – MimeoPhotos
- Aura Frames. Imagine if you could share that moment with someone halfway across the world? Now you can with Live Photos on Aura, created to bring families closer by making it easy to share photos with the people you care about. Twitter Address – Aura_Frames
- Instagram photo-sharing app is the popular way to upload photos and videos and edit with filters, organized with tags and location information. You can share those nostalgic pictures once digitized publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can “like” photos, and follow other users. Twitter Address – Instagram
- PrintMates creates modern print products quickly and easily using your smartphone and social media photos. After your pictures are digitized, this is the next step to memorialize those memories and turn photographs into works of art you will cherish. Order high-quality reproductions of your photos in a wide array of mediums, including prints in all shapes and size on quality photo paper, metal, wood, and canvas. Hang them in your home or give as meaningful gifts to your family and friends. Twitter Address – PrintMates
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*